Infiniti QX80 Walkaround:
As big as luxury yacht and just as opulent inside, the Infiniti QX80 Walkaround is Infiniti’s answer to the all Heavy motors. In a far-off fantasy world where money is no object, the luxurious Infiniti QX80 is on the top priority list. For some buyers, a minivan just doesn’t have the right features or capabilities. Even the large vehicle SUV won’t do the trick. Here then comes the three row luxury vehicle such as 2017 QX80 come into the game.
With the real power, high quality interior and a big SUV QX80 can cover your whole crew in a single roof.
A new Infiniti QX80 concept has been handed down, offering a next generation of the big Nissan Patrol-based SUV. Equipped with a powerful V8 engine. The four wheel drive can take you far off the beaten paths with your seven closest friends or the family members.
The Infiniti QX80 comes with upscale standard equipment as 360 degree camera and tri-zonal climate control.
Let’s have a look on this beauty
What’s New Infiniti QX80 Walkaround:
Wi-Fi is now part of the optional theatre package.
Infiniti QX80 Features:
The Infiniti QX80 2017 is a full-fledged luxurious SUV that offers seven and eight seats to passengers. The base of QX80 comes with a choice of rear wheel drive or four wheel drive and the Limited comes with a four wheel drive.
There are many standard features on the QX80. It comes with a 5.6 liter V8 engine which have 400 horsepower and 413 pound feet, a seven speed automatic transmission, rear wheel drive, 20 inch alloy wheels, automatic LED headlights and fog-lights, automatic high-beam control, a sunroof, roof rails, power folding and auto dimming mirrors, a power lift-gate, front and rear parking sensors, keyless entry and ignition, an eight-way power adjustable and heated drive sea, automatic tri-zonal climate control, leather seated, a power-folding 60/40 split third row seat, and a power adjustable heated steering wheel.
It has some other fantastic packages like
- Drive Assistance Package
- Theatre Package
- Tire and Wheel Package
- Deluxe Technology Package
- Limited Package
Infiniti QX80 Drive Assistance Pack :
It is advanced safety features you are after. It comes with adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, lane departure warning and intervention, forward collision warning (pedestrian detection also), stolen vehicle notification and secondary driver services such as geo fencing and maximum speed notifications.
It includes a dual screen rear entertainment system, a 120-volt household type power outlet and heated second row seats with a power tip-up feature for easier third row access.
Tire and Wheel Package:
It gets you to the 22 inch and all season performance tires.
Deluxe Technology Package
It comes with the adaptive front lighting, headlight washers, Infiniti’s Hydraulic Body Motor Control Suspension, an upgraded climate control climate control system, upgraded leather seats, special wooden work, ventilated front seats and a 15-speaker Bose surround sound audio system.
Last but not the least.
The QX80 Limited comes with standard including four wheel drive and adds its own distinctive interior and exterior trim. The Wi-Fi is also available.
Let’s look at its main features
Infiniti QX80 Driving:
It has different functions
The brake pedal feels solid and reassuring in routine use. The Hydraulic Body Motion Control Suspension. It has a strong performance with a short 114-foot panic stop the practically defies physics.
It has some good and as well bad features like the steering is somewhat light, which is good while parking but no much appealing when you are cruising on the open road. The response is generally slow, and it doesn’t turn sharply.
A perfect hydraulic stabilizer bar system gives maximum off-road drive but only with 22-inch wheels.
It is a full time all-wheel drive which works flawlessly and the seven speed automatic transmission exactly when you need it to on the highway. But it will be more difficult to shift at the lower speeds around town in an attempt to save fuel.
- ComfortThe comfort-level of this luxurious car is un-describable. It would be better if the ride is less sensitive and to small cracks and edges.
- Seat Comfort
The front seats are very comfortable with adjustments and heating and cooling. Middle row is with backrest angle and they are little firmer but well-shaped and heated too. The third and last row also have the backrest facility.
- Ride ComfortThe QX80 is well managed drivable when it comes on the reasonable roads and it feels smooth on it. But it get worse when it comes on the busy and uneven pavement. This 22-inch wheeler aren’t helpful when it comes to softening impacts and absorbs sharp edges.
Infiniti QX80 Interior:
The interior of this luxurious car is quite attracting. And it is little spacy as well but when you have to climb to get in it is quite high and the cargo floor is also quite high.
- Ease of useThe QX80 is capable of entertaining it’s user as it has a entertainment system, but the Operating software is old.
- In/Out The step-up is a bit higher than average, but not much. The doors handle are also tall and the doors open wide.
- Driving Positioning
The driver’s seat is mounted a little high off the cabin floor.
Infiniti QX80 The Space:
It’s quite roomy in terms of space. The middle row has quite head and legroom too. It is also quite accommodate for the long trips.
- Visibility Lots of glass is used in this beast. It also has the over the shoulder blind spot. The side mirrors opens wide. It also has the around view camera system which is quite helpful when parking.
Infiniti QX80 3 Models Available:
The Infiniti QX80 is available in three different models named as, Infiniti QX80, Infiniti QX80 4WD and Infiniti QX80 Limited. All these three models are different from each other on the basis of features and specs.
Infiniti QX80 Features :
- 400-hp 5.6-liter V8
- 7-speed automatic transmission
- Leather-appointed seating
- Class IV tow hitch
- INFINITI Intelligent Key
- Bose® 13-speaker Premium Audio
- Streaming Audio via Bluetooth®
- USB port
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control System
- INFINITE Navigation System
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection and Front and Rear Sonar Systems.
Infiniti QX80 4WD:
- All the standard features defined above.
- INFINITI All-Mode, 4WD.
Infiniti QX80 Limited:
- Includes all QX80 4WD standard features plus:
- Driver Assistance Package
- Theater Package
- Deluxe Technology Package
- Truffle Brown leather with unique seat quilting
- Unique exterior with Dark Chrome trim
- Open Pore Matte Finish Ash Wood
- 22-inch Dark Chrome finish aluminum-alloy wheels
- INFINITI Radiant Illuminated Kick Plates
- Ultrasuede headliner and pillars
- Smooth Truffle Brown leather covered steering wheel
- Leather wrapped grab handles and speaker covers