Apple Released iOS 11 Public Beta:
Apple iOS is world’s most advanced mobile operating system. But still, Apple trying to build a new standard by releasing iOS 11 with new and advanced features. With iOS 11 iPhones and iPads will become stronger, secure and intelligent. Apple just released iOS 11 beta version for those who are excited to check new iOS 11 features.
The Final iOS 11 version is not released yet. But Apple planned to release regular beta updates. Which help Apple to find out the bugs and allow peoples to have a test drive of new advanced features.
Apple already released an update to last release public beta. Every update will come up with something more as compared to the previous version. We have not confirmed that how much beta updates we will have. But Apple will continue it until the testing of new features will not complete.
Apple allowed everyone to Download and install iOS 11 in their iOS 11 compatible devices. But the thing that we have to remember is that ” Many developers have notified that your iPhone/iPads can face boot issue with this beta version”. So, Do not install this beta version in you Primary phone. If you have any spare iPhone/iPad install iOS 11 on it and have a test drive of new features.
How To Install iOS 11 In Your iPhone/iPad?
You can install iOS 11 in eligible Apple devices, as iOS 11 is not available for all Apple devices. A list of all iOS 11 compatible devices is given below.
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPod touch
Important Note: Apple advice its customers to have a backup of your device using iTunes and then archive that backup for your safety. Apple also notified that keep in your mind while installing iOS 11 that that, you are using iOS 11 in-development software, which will have bugs. Apple recommends that its better install iOS 11 in any spare device instead of your primary device.
- Visit Apple Beta Program from your iOS eligible device to enroll your device.
- Click on the Signup Button.
- Sign in to the Apple Beta Program with your Apple ID.
- Click on the enroll your iOS device link.
- Click on Download profile button.
Now you are on Install profile page.
- Clink on Install button showing upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Install on the Consent page.
- Click on Restart to reboot your Apple device.
Your iOS device will reboot with the iOS 11 public beta profile installed
- After rebooting the device Go to Setting -> General -> Software Update.
- You should see Checking for Update, Wait for some time.
- Click on Download and Install button.
- Tap Agree in the bottom right-hand corner of the Terms and Conditions page. This will begin the download process.
- Once the download is complete, tap Install Now to begin the install.